We Create a Beautiful Interior………
……and hope you enjoy the design and comfort as much as we do. The house is equipped with all the amenities one needs to have a comfortable stay. The only thing we ask you is to treat our place with the same love and respect we do…….
Sorry but the interior of the house and the grounds are not suitable for children under 6 years!
Thank you ! Thomas, Shirley and Ed.
Per Nightly (minimum 3 Nights) $200
Per Weekly (Mo. check-in Su. check-out) $950
Per Month $2400 (please inquire)
- 1 King Bedroom (Open Loft)
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Central Oil Heat
- Coffee machine
- Bedding sheets
- DVD Player
- Creek leading to Lake
- Seating at waterfront
Policy / House Rules
Dear Guest, below you will find the detailed info about the Policy & House Rules
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between “Homeowner/Manager” and “Guest” as of the Booking filled in online. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at: Brownsburg Chatham
The property is furnished and includes: Dishwasher, Stove, Fridge, TV, Washing machine, dryer, hair dryer, bed linen 4 sets, 4 sets of towels. Missing or destroyed bath towels will result in additional charges of $25 for each.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest named in online booking. The Renter must be 25 years of age to book this rental property. The interior of the house and the property is not suitable for small children under 6 years!
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. No additional guests are allowed in the house or on property.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4 p.m.on the “Checkin Date” and ends at 11 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the 3-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached below at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $ 500 plus the rent for the entire stay is due at booking or at least 29 days prior to the Check-In Date or at date of booking if less than 28 days.
Option A: After deduction of a general cleaning fee of $100 the residue deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 2 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to: i. damage to the property or furnishings; ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
9. Early Departure
In the case of early departure from the house, you will be charged the full amount as per your initial booking reservation.
10. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rent payment will be refunded as follows:
50% if cancelled 29 days prior to the Check-in Date 0% if cancelled 28 days prior to the Check-in Date
11. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
1. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only. A $500 penalty fee will be charged to your credit card if we find evidence of smoking inside the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the online booking may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed. PETS are not permitted in rental units. A $500 penalty fee will be charged to your credit card if we find evidence of pets at the property. Should you need to bring your pet we suggest you use our professional pet kennel Susans Kennel at email address.
7. House Activities – No candles are to be used at the apartment at any time. No parties/showers/gatherings are allowed without consent from the owner.
Tenant will leave the premises in good and habitable condition. Leave it as you found it. Guests will be responsible for paying any damages caused directly or indirectly by themselves or their guests during their stay. We will charge your credit card for any damaged or missing items. Landlord or his/her agent will submit to Tenant an itemized list of any lawful deductions and any damages that have been caused by the Tenant within fourteen (14) days after the termination of the tenancy.
8. Parking: Parking only on the properties parking space at the end of the driveway. Parking on the driveway is not permitted for security reasons (access for Firetrucks). Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Water Sewage> NO feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $300.]
11. Weather: If there is a storm/snow storm or icy roads, no refunds will be given. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Cozy corners for every mood